Waterford Area Chamber Information
The Mission of the Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote responsible business development, tourism and growth in the overall best interest of the Waterford area through services and representation of the business community.
Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce Member Benefits
The Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce is the voice of the business community; we offer a variety of programs to keep our members at their competitive best. We are committed to helping you network and build your business with:
- Online listing in the Chamber Business Directory. WACC is a strong Chamber that has a solid membership who refers other members regularly.
- The Chamber is often the first place people turn for referrals on where to obtain goods and services. Annually we direct hundreds of callers to members only.
- WACC also has a networking group WCNC, that meets on a weekly basis. Additional dues apply for this group.
- The WACC offers gift checks. These checks are redeemable at any WACC member location. A list of all members in good standing is given with the purchase of each check.
- State of the Art WACC website.
- Chamber members are listed in the On-Line Member Directory Listing offering a free link to their own website and description of their business.
- Waterford Visitor's Guide includes Chamber member business listings and is distributed to area hotels and resorts, the Racine County Visitor's Bureau, other state Chambers, and with requests for area information. Discounted rates for members apply.
- Chamber members in good standing on January 15 are listed in the Chamber's annual Visitor's Guide of that year, which is distributed to 5,000 homes in the Waterford area and over 10,000 distributed throughout the year.
- Members are invited to display promotional materials and/or business cards in the Chamber office at 102 E Main Street - Waterford, to help promote your business.
- WACC members are invited to create a window display in the WACC window at no charge. (Prior reservations required)
- Brochure Rack - reach hundreds of visitors and residents by displaying your business card and brochures at the Chamber office.
- The Chamber plays host to monthly POWER Luncheons allowing the mingling membership a relaxed atmosphere of introductions and information. This is offered at a "members only" reduced rate. Most luncheons host a Keynote speaker covering varying topics pertaining to business.
- Ambassadors Club services, including but not limited to, ribbon-cutting ceremony and publicity photo for all new, re-opened and relocated businesses.
- Quarterly "After Five" Networking Socials.
- New member spotlight article in our quarterly Waterford feature insert.
- New member opportunity to introduce your business or service at the monthly Power Lunch.
- The Chamber provides information through the quarterly newspaper inserts. In addition, area Maps, Demographics, Historic Facts and Local Business Information are available in the WACC office and Visitor's Guide.
- The WACC monthly newsletter will keep you abreast of any information or education pertaining to Waterford area businesses.
- WACC takes pride in its year round community projects including the Annual Spring Expo, Full Moon 4 Miler, and Waterford Balloonfest.
- Being actively involved in the community, the Chamber serves as a facilitator on the city, township and county levels to improve infrastructure, plan for community growth and enhance the business climate. It also works to attract, retain and promote business, tourism and travel.
- The WACC works as a "match maker" to match potential businesses with unoccupied store fronts for sale or lease.
- Electronic Newsletters to keep you current on the latest happenings of the Chamber.
The Weekly Newsletter comes to you via Constant Contact.
- WACC members are given location preference and substantial discounts for the Annual Spring Expo held in on the first Saturday in March each year.
- Discounted ad rates for members in the Visitor's Guide.
- Chamber members are invited to advertise at a "Member's Only" reduced rate in the Visitor's Guide.
- Discounted "Members Only" negotiated advertising opportunities are available through the Waterford Post and the Hi-Liter newspapers.
- Discounted membership mailings.
The Chamber actively seeks additional cost savings programs available only to Chamber Members. If you have ideas or suggestions please let us know.
How to Join the Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce
- Contact us by phone: 262-534-5911 - or -
stop in at 102 East Main Street, Waterford, WI 53185.
- Download the Mail-in Membership Application as a PDF file and mail it in with your payment. Membership fees are based on number of employees.