Waterford Area Chamber Information
The Mission of the Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote responsible business development, tourism and growth in the overall best interest of the Waterford area through services and representation of the business community.
Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce Member Benefits
The Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce is the voice of the business community; we offer a variety of programs to keep our members at their competitive best. We are committed to helping you network and build your business with:
- Online listing in the Chamber Business Directory. WACC is a strong Chamber that has a solid membership who refers other members regularly.
- The Chamber is often the first place people turn for referrals on where to obtain goods and services. Annually we direct hundreds of callers to members only.
- State of the Art WACC website.
- Chamber members are listed in the On-Line Member Directory Listing offering a free link to their own website and description of their business.
- Members are invited to display promotional materials and/or business cards in the Chamber office at 300 E Main Street - Waterford, to help promote your business.
- WACC members are invited to create a window display in the WACC window at no charge. (Prior reservations required)
- Brochure Rack - reach hundreds of visitors and residents by displaying your business card at the Chamber office.
- Ambassadors Club services, including but not limited to, ribbon-cutting ceremony and publicity photo for all new, re-opened and relocated businesses.
- New member spotlight article in our quarterly Waterford feature insert.
- The WACC monthly newsletter will keep you abreast of any information or education pertaining to Waterford area businesses.
- WACC takes pride in its year round community projects including the Annual Spring Expo, Full Moon 4 Miler, and Waterford Balloonfest.
- Being actively involved in the community, the Chamber serves as a facilitator on the city, township and county levels to improve infrastructure, plan for community growth and enhance the business climate. It also works to attract, retain and promote business, tourism and travel.
- The WACC works as a "match maker" to match potential businesses with unoccupied store fronts for sale or lease.
- Electronic Newsletters to keep you current on the latest happenings of the Chamber.
The Weekly Newsletter comes to you via Constant Contact.
- WACC members are given location preference and substantial discounts for the Annual Spring Expo held in on the first Saturday in March each year.
- Discounted "Members Only" negotiated advertising opportunities are available through the Waterford Post and the Hi-Liter newspapers.
The Chamber actively seeks additional cost savings programs available only to Chamber Members. If you have ideas or suggestions please let us know.
How to Join the Waterford Area Chamber of Commerce
- Contact us by phone: 262-534-5911 - or -
stop in at 300 East Main Street, Waterford, WI 53185.
- Download the Mail-in Membership Application as a PDF file and mail it in with your payment. Membership fees are based on number of employees.